The Allied States of Auroma is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 709 million Auromans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 34.1%.
The powerhouse Auroman economy, worth 69.9 trillion Grosches a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 98,533 Grosches, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, every workday begins with group therapy, and films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay. Crime is totally unknown. Auroma's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auroma was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Auroma was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Auroma was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Isentran.
- : Following new legislation in Auroma, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Auroma, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Auroma, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
- : Following new legislation in Auroma, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Auroma was endorsed by The Holistic Empire of United Kingdom of Selesnia.
- : Following new legislation in Auroma, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Following new legislation in Auroma, women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job.
Endorsements Received: 37 » The Soylent Green Party, Northern Nivaria, New Fania, Northern African Sahara, Yakkandiania, Krystalveil, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Old Tryst, Oom, Randopian, Neojinkotsu, Karlando, Republic of Libriano, AciaciaMont, Kuriko, The Republic of Osea, Ignis Cinere, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Tamsalin, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Dustwind, Great Ranges, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, Johnne Green, Eppur, Namakan, The Pizza, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Isentran, and Lisokyo.