The Republic of Aurorastar is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.274 billion Aurorastarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cujo. The average income tax rate is 88.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aurorastarian economy, worth 271 trillion Jojos a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 119,481 Jojos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas", and sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming. Crime is totally unknown. Aurorastar's national animal is the Kimodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aurorastar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Aurorastar, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Aurorastar, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas".
- : Aurorastar endorsed The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Aurorastar endorsed The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Aurorastar was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Aurorastar was endorsed by The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Following new legislation in Aurorastar, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Aurorastar endorsed The Federation of Capea.
- : Aurorastar endorsed The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Vill Send, Dustwind, The Republic of Osea, Anisopterra, Evertopia, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Solsevara, Ali Faridi, Ignis Cinere, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Yakkandiania, Namakan, Pianaville, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, United States of Island land, Isentran, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Anollasia, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Silvedania, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Wischland, Saint Islaw Wra, Killettland, Tierra de Platanos, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Tausend Seen, Yellowjacket, and Alemputo.