The Kingdom of Aussie Jr is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 760 million Aussie Jrians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.3%.
The very strong Aussie Jrian economy, worth 42.8 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 56,342 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 205,973 per year while the poor average 10,932, a ratio of 18.8 to 1.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Aussie Jr's national animal is the taipan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aussie Jr lost WA Delegate status in Big Mts.
- : Aussie Jr was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Aussie Jr became WA Delegate of Big Mts.
- : Aussie Jr's influence in Big Mts rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Aussie Jr was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Acaeri.
- : Aussie Jr's influence in Big Mts rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Aussie Jr's influence in Big Mts rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Aussie Jr's influence in Big Mts rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Aussie Jr's influence in Big Mts rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Aussie Jr endorsed The Dominion of House Weeks.
Endorsements Received: None.