|Leader||Lord Damien Dreadfire II|
The Dread Empire of Automagfreek is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord Damien Dreadfire II with an even hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, strictly enforced bedtime, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 37.586 billion Freeks have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ULE City. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Freekish economy, worth an astonishing 15,363 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 408,749 marks, with the richest citizens earning 6.6 times as much as the poorest.
Newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines, Lord Damien Dreadfire II has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances, citizens who fail to follow the official national religion are executed, and peace talks occasionally rack up a higher body count than the wars they seek to stop. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Automagfreek's national animal is the Piranha, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Vanmakt.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Automagfreek changed its national nation type to "Dread Empire".
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Automagfreek was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.