|Faith||Auschian Humanist Militarism|
The Nomadic Vassal Kingdom of Autsch is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kristopher Alger with an even hand, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, national health service, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.943 billion Auschians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 55.1%.
The thriving Vinnic economy, worth 409 trillion Krowns a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 82,885 Krowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
A byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, and passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Autsch's national animal is the White Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Auschian Humanist Militarism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Autsch's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Autsch's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Autsch's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Autsch was refounded in Balder.
- : Autsch ceased to exist in Forest.
- : Autsch's influence in Forest rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Autsch's influence in Forest rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Autsch's influence in Forest rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Autsch relocated from Lazarus to Forest.
- : Autsch's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".