|Capital||Falcon In Denial City|
The Dictatorship of Auviantan Outh Islands is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 666 million Auviantan Outhtakers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Falcon In Denial City. The average income tax rate is 86.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Auviantan Outh Islandsian economy, worth 75.4 trillion deniers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 113,249 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible, and mathematicians are hated by children across the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auviantan Outh Islands's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auviantan Outh Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Following new legislation in Auviantan Outh Islands, mathematicians are hated by children across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Auviantan Outh Islands, relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible.
- : Following new legislation in Auviantan Outh Islands, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
- : Auviantan Outh Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Auviantan Outh Islands was endorsed by The Federation of East Papas Fritas.
- : Following new legislation in Auviantan Outh Islands, paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black.
- : Following new legislation in Auviantan Outh Islands, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Following new legislation in Auviantan Outh Islands, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Auviantan Outh Islands, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
Endorsements Received: 139 » Aidenfieeld, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Holota, Ever Testing, Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Brazilian impero2, Chernaya Zvezda, Arscanesia, Treir, Tepertopia, Wehraboos, Ebonhand, Bonobiana, Land Without Shrimp, Darakin, Froshar, Sparkletea, Farengeto, Kringalia, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Rad Asia, Uvalor, Amerion, Noimosini, Shefino, Privatore, Fasire, Jehenna, Pencil Sharpeners 2, USNE2018, The Two Jerseys, Linden Oak, Drystar, Nowa Europa, The Stolen Lands, Wildweststan, The Solar System Scope, Yellunstryer, Skaladoria, Itani, Antarctic Empires, Nova Montron, Hanguk-Nippon, Aschenburg, Doundaly, A leftover country, and 89 others.Unojo, Tsunamy, Isokenzar, Oxyliteral, Volaworand, Dereistic, Banglazstrogaria, Steviland, Kiasu-ism, Rebel-topia, Southern Numenor, Andinla, Depressed Nation, Leimarite Empire, Zaelith, Doraya, Menesynchro, Arvan Irawer, South Blossom, Abarri, Rectionk, Novalunosis, Ullan, Calistan, Blondiesland, Soem, Jammlandia, Myndia, Walloonia, Bear Connors Paradiso, RestartAll, North Kanuckistan, Esterwood, Havenfell, Holy Free, Unielvan Millorvium, Myhomecountry, Myness, Bod Wareenaland, Sedunn, Maeiland, Blancemon, Proctethia, Centristvill, Grianal, StickManian, The republic of Konsa, Aoz, Center Lisle, Enplatia, Moreana, Lauramerica, West Pastafaria, Seyja, Great Lothian, Malmsia, Tyrantistica, FreeFishers, Bistritza, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antwerpen1, Eae, Shadeth, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Rhetiaa, Petea, Gennaretia, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Nouvel Empire, Ostela-Aswines, Sureiya, Jayankondam, Winlah, Willing Mind, Curlyhoward, The Haughtherlands, Dakalian, Maclalindo, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, Sasha Banks, Numano, Los Rodeos, and East Papas Fritas.