The Federation of Av Libertas Vindex is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Johnnie Walker with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.069 billion Libertas Vindexians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 82.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Libertas Vindexian economy, worth 102 trillion Marbles a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,587 Marbles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, and parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Av Libertas Vindex's national animal is the Ocelot, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Av Libertas Vindex lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Av Libertas Vindex was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Av Libertas Vindex was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Cryland.
- : Av Libertas Vindex voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Av Libertas Vindex voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Av Libertas Vindex, parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children.
- : Following new legislation in Av Libertas Vindex, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Av Libertas Vindex, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Av Libertas Vindex was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Adaikes.
- : Following new legislation in Av Libertas Vindex, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people.
Endorsements Received: 133 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Cro Magnon, Nieubasria, Mediobogdum, Recuecn, Fuentana, Wickedly evil people, IndyCar Racing, Fhaengshia, Carvell, Region of Dwipantara, BIteland, Befiehl, Giovanniland, Diaconstipation, Mirchusko, Dilber, Fujai, Ostellan, Bobki, Zoran, Samueliebox, The United Republic of Westend, Westwind, Sirulinuck, Kittenlicious, The divisive isolationists, Matism, Constantinopolisia, Oometz, Quevilis, Liberillia, Al-Amanah, Pilonistan, Nas Crustium, Dreamers for Hope, Thevinia, San Diego Islands, Euarsia, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Coung Komands, Atheist States of Philippines, Lanaroce, Cumidava, Oronia, DiscGolfLand, Isle Royale, and 83 others.Starblazer, The Rega, Willow Gate, Holmani, Leukogeras, The Technocratic Ideas, Eskaton, Arvladma, Kurabis, The Fourth Redoubt, Thyrall, Numpties, Vlobbania, Kalla, Win Mints, Aldesport, Glorious Existence, Kisovec, Albyion Kingdom, Irador, Robbinston, Arnic, Desmosthenes and Burke, Comia Noracon, Twisted Duality, Ahssn, Zollipsia, Pandaland III, Marina Nova, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Acropylae, Q The Almighty, Wyndward, Gracelantia, New Belia, Ingentis Novus, Escapitania, The United Tribes of Bantai, Greynne, Lynier, Ellcrys, Gastenburg, Svanland, Pi Island, Marshalia, Archonina, Champaign, The Anclave, Condonohia, Antahbrantahstan, The Father-Land, Greg Tucker, Zenduria, Anuubis, Dalimbar, Crazy Waters, Akshireuya, Mercia Regnum, Sindria, Fallgriffin, Grand Republic of the Sun, Pepinooo, Libterraria, Shaktirajya, Mathematania, Newfieisland, Nedtherland, Nagaraningrad, Dominguez Hills, Wild Wild 100s, The Free States of Gotham, Athrid HullHund, Bodusse, Common Good, Granducato Toscana, Avadon, Saronistan, 3kruimels, Fumafuma, Eleftherios venizelos, Orson Welles, United Adaikes, and Cryland.