The Kingdom of Averille is a huge, genial nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 420 million Averilleans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbs Auri. The average income tax rate is 63.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Averillean economy, worth 38.7 trillion Euros a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 92,164 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the tenet of free speech is held dear, artists are pillars of society, and families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Averille's national animal is the White swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Averille was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Averille, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : Following new legislation in Averille, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Averille, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Averille, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Averille, foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Averille voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Averille endorsed The Commonwealth of Emastalia.
- : Averille was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Emastalia.
- : Following new legislation in Averille, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory.
Endorsements Received: 39 » South Eastern Centralia, Raghallaigh, Desrouleaux, Mancheseva City, Liberepublia, Pirataria, Aexnidaral, Twilight Ways, Clialaad, Eloscape, Acapais, Le Libertia, Zintibia, Serpahima, Federal Republic of Respondia, The Democratic Peoples, Estanglia, Arvigiel, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, Terra Potestatem, Gulibia, Ikheria, Purple Ruthenia, Verteger, Damnlandia, Saarland-Niederbayern, The United Peoples of Centrism, Maowi, Caffeinated, Mikkazuki, Deathfall, New Sosnowiec, Brickfield, New Peoples Empire, Arqhua, Ipsonasia, Kingdom of Stargard, and Emastalia.