The Island Realm of Ayunliz is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the President with an even hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 14.793 billion Ayunlizians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 84.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ayunlizian economy, worth a remarkable 1,145 trillion Ayunliz Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 77,424 Ayunliz Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness', the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds, and armed security details escort librarians to their homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ayunliz's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ayunliz, armed security details escort librarians to their homes.
- : Ayunliz's influence in Shinka rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Ayunliz's influence in Shinka fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Ayunliz applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Ayunliz's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Ayunliz resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ayunliz relocated from The North Pacific to Shinka.
- : Ayunliz relocated from The South Pacific to The North Pacific.
- : Ayunliz relocated from The Fangirls to The South Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Ayunliz, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds.