The Queendom of Ayutthep is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its complete absence of social welfare and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 7.69 billion Ayutthepians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.8%.
The very strong Ayutthepian economy, worth 575 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 74,773 betales, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 292,536 per year while the poor average 13,020, a ratio of 22.5 to 1.
Voting is voluntary and all tariffs have been abolished. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Ayutthep's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ayutthep was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Ayutthep was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Ayutthep was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Ayutthep's influence in Bangkok fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Ayutthep's influence in Bangkok rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Ayutthep proposed constructing embassies between Bangkok and Vientiane.
- : Ayutthep agreed to construct embassies between Bangkok and Antaras.
- : Ayutthep proposed constructing embassies between Bangkok and Nouakchott.
- : Ayutthep proposed constructing embassies between Bangkok and Freedom Front.
- : Ayutthep proposed constructing embassies between Bangkok and The Alliance Headquarters.