|Leader||Sir Irwin Dawnehan Dagger|
The Union of Aziallis is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Sir Irwin Dawnehan Dagger with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.977 billion Azillians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seruf. The average income tax rate is 27.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aziallisian economy, worth 971 trillion PEQS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,197 PEQS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, and the masses are surrendering their civil liberties without complaint for the sake of shopping convenience. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aziallis's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aziallis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Aziallis endorsed The Iymârivshen of Lesser Velutaria.
- : Aziallis was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Vescarium.
- : Aziallis was endorsed by The Free Land of Bro Wyned.
- : Aziallis was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Plattinum.
- : Aziallis was endorsed by The Natural Dominion of Wolfgalia.
- : Aziallis was endorsed by The Empire of Lakkatha.
- : Aziallis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Aziallis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Aziallis was endorsed by The Monarchical Factory of East Chimore.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Artadal, Foxomexra, Lesser Velutaria, Hatstheput, Gardeviour, Draytopia, Prybourne, Toubaze, Whitmarche, Anderum, Kiyortza, Teckia, The New Bulgarian Order, Speke, Pancreas Land, Valino, The Byrdlands, East Chimore, Wolfgalia, Plattinum, Bro Wyned, and Vescarium.