The Republic of BadBitchVille is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 215 million BadBitchVillians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 73.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient BadBitchVillian economy, worth 7.25 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,720 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, election debates consists mostly of two grey suits arguing over how to best preserve the status quo, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, and the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BadBitchVille's national animal is the frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, election debates consists mostly of two grey suits arguing over how to best preserve the status quo.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : BadBitchVille was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : BadBitchVille was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Land of Legacy.
- : BadBitchVille changed its national demonym to "BadBitchVillian" and its demonym adjective to "BadBitchVillian".
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol.
- : BadBitchVille was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Vivenxistan.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Clownclub, Crimson Eternal, Pervincia, Duby, Charville, Liberto-Ancapistan, Socialist Platypus, The Free City of Nelson, Cast Mysteries, Hubdova, The Psittacines, GreatBritannia, Hockeyyekcoh, Primis Tenebris, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Deblar, Gatorstan, Nibelia, Lislandia, Space Nudists, Commuba, Rattland, Terra Valor, Suryadweep Islands, Tolerian Empire, Creditopia, Elythrea, El Blurkistan, Hamptoria, Loveable Dogs, Kurczak Mielony, Xeorkuothertopia, Xavier The 1, Skoorb, Jossel, Nova Briton, Cyzixraqab, Mandarivia, Wakaru, Werstonal, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Cle Brait, Saint Killebrew, Ciapore, Aelandi, Erithian, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, and 23 others.Seolia, Oktadonia, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Kensaland, Stustu, Aether Inc, Sweola, Fichnoman, Balan Bar, United Cyber Tech, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, Kliffoj, Swiss Hommousionopia, Great Luirokitanea, Vivenxistan, and Land of Legacy.