|Leader||King Bakwaas II|
|Faith||Freedom of Thought|
The Kingdom of Bakwaas is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King Bakwaas II with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, national health service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.5 billion Bakwaasians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muskuraane. The average income tax rate is 83.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bakwaasian economy, worth 311 trillion Caps a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 124,526 Caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter, the Bakwaasian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, and inter-species marriages are ignored by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bakwaas's national animal is the Carnotaurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Freedom of Thought.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bakwaas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Bakwaas's influence in Forest rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Bakwaas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Bakwaas, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Bakwaas, the Bakwaasian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Bakwaas endorsed The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Bakwaas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Bakwaas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Bakwaas was endorsed by The Economic and Political Union of Blon Gre.
- : Bakwaas was endorsed by The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Verdant Haven, Turbeaux, Ransium, Ruinenlust, Canaltia, Kawastyselir, Feladria, Edible Plywood, Eryndlynd, Ownzone, Novian Republics, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Anachronolandia, Lura, Candlewhisper Archive, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Bananaistan, Dwardossa, Groenwald, Bregaria, Euso, Deontologia, Burkhai, Effazio, Forgotten Beauty, Pen Blanityion, Greyveldt, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Hyon Delta, McClandia Doge 2, and Blon Gre.