|Leader||King Nikolas I|
The Kingdom of Balkan Vojvodina is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Nikolas I with a fair hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.452 billion Vojvodinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brunberger. The average income tax rate is 72.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vojvodinian economy, worth 865 trillion Lulkas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 134,202 Lulkas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Balkan Vojvodina's national animal is the Eurasian Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Allied States of Ascendancy of Heria.
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Gotenbi Dynasty of The Evile Empire.
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Empire of Valltoria.
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Republic of Wad Thelan Sysky 1.
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Republic of Davnar.
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Hellish landscape of HELLLLL.
- : Balkan Vojvodina's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Holy Empire of HK416.
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Republic of Eitteri.
- : Balkan Vojvodina was endorsed by The Federation of Aurorean.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Gorzi, Runegeist, Josephtan, Salanernterthwazva, Reatilber Soclistice, Angea, Tyranogorgon, Baconbacon123, VichyFrance, The United Empire States, Rupp, Obliquity, Venkara, Mjopolis, Ormantum, Zokada, Zalodia, Of NUGE, Turkmennoland, Fliesa, Carlusinia, Tibus Heth, Silvaterrana, Fredonion, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Heisenbee, Serbianistan, Secular Soverign Republics, Ierna, Ardedezarist, Corsoaua, Aurorean, Eitteri, HK416, HELLLLL, Davnar, Wad Thelan Sysky 1, Valltoria, The Evile Empire, and Ascendancy of Heria.