The Suspiciously sly nation of Banglazstrogaria is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.009 billion Banglazstrogarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New PlanoYorkisin. The average income tax rate is 75.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Banglazstrogarian economy, worth 132 trillion Yorkenlen Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 131,447 Yorkenlen Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
It is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, kindergartens are full of kids dressed as superheroes and princesses, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Banglazstrogaria's national animal is the ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, kindergartens are full of kids dressed as superheroes and princesses.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Banglazstrogaria was endorsed by The Democratic States of Anatasha.
- : Banglazstrogaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Banglazstrogaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Banglazstrogaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Tsunamy, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Erinor, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Yeses, Land Without Shrimp, New Briantown, Nowa Europa, The Altan, Bawkie, Treir, Bleakfoot, Tsvetania, Amerion, Jehenna, Belschaft, Wehraboos, Shuckle Empire, PenguinPies, Andinla, Ralphburg, Republik Hintonia, Antarctic Empires, Rebel-topia, Aoz, Privatore, Noire Denholm, Levistian, Beepee, Aumeltopia, Scu Greinne, RestartAll, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Volaworand, Kandorith, Drystar, Pax Dracon, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, LadyRebels, Eskvenn, Doge Land, Holy Free, and 53 others.NIGHTRAY, Abarri, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ceutalia, Ipugao, Manuck, Weissmans, Greater Scottdascoda, Pamela And Hepatitis, Sedunn, Enplatia, Poopisiya, Crystal Creation, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Freedoom, The United Australian States, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nova Kobol, Corumdema, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, St Scurry and Jelly, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Carrelie, Direwolf1, Kaleidescooptopia, The Founding Citadel, Rhetiaa, Wanoria, Carthatska, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Kiani, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Peoples Republic of TempleLandia, Doundaly, Tackastan, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, The Stickmin Empire, Esfalsa, Vicken, Nyxonia, The Kies, Bizzie, The American Anarchist Empire, and Anatasha.