The Sultanate of Barokah is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Utsman with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate population of 994 million Barokahians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ramallah. The average income tax rate is 39.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Barokahian economy, worth 70.5 trillion Dinars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,911 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices, and the country has unplugged its internet connection to prevent subversive content. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Barokah's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Barokah was endorsed by The Hoorah of Qawe.
- : Barokah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Barokah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Barokah, the country has unplugged its internet connection to prevent subversive content.
- : Following new legislation in Barokah, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices.
- : Following new legislation in Barokah, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go.
- : Following new legislation in Barokah, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Barokah, conscientious objectors are hanged as traitors.
- : Barokah was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : Barokah changed its national leader to "Utsman".
Endorsements Received: 114 » Qvait, Amerion, Indolos, Aumeltopia, Madreia, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Xandev, Crystal Creation, The Filippinas, Jehenna, PenguinPies, Tsunamy, Bleakfoot, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Farelonia, Mapico, Aurcania, Barabarom, Bawkie, Curlyhoward, West Pastafaria, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Yeldarbsland, Soem, Sthalrim, Great Scapula, Havenfell, Sagada, Farengeto, InnWorm, New Ancapland, Japanese Federal Republic, The Solar System Scope, Kringalia, The Bright Nation, Blaash, Nowa Europa, Gliasco, Baltenlands, North Kanuckistan, Si-topia, Dankstergrad, Anserisa, Sau Man Frescher, Lambdaland, Iym Winterless, Holy Free, and 64 others.Bear Connors Paradiso, The Tecorogan Federation, Ralphburg, Steampunk Engineers, Darakin, Raelsa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, The Two Jerseys, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Abarri, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Escevola, FreeFishers, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, The United Expanse, Charloa, GI-Land, Sedunn, Page 53, Beepee, Ebonhand, Elan Sleazebaganno, Marinho Islands, Compli, Starsight, Dis7Nation, Tsvetania, Shefino, Vos Dothrak, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Kandorith, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Well F, Trepsit, United States of Vietnam, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, White Bananistan, Catillos, B H A R A T, Djalia, Sword of Summer, West Fallows, Andinla, Namhines, Belschaft, Volaworand, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, Imperial Overmesingel, Eirun Sol, Merevane, Philippinia, Tepertopia, and Qawe.