The Empire of Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.643 billion Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholasians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Petersburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholasian economy, worth 239 trillion Rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 145,990 Rubles, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 646,803 per year while the poor average 20,579, a ratio of 31.4 to 1.
Families burn Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm, cub scouts are being asked to hand in their woggles as the state withdraws funding for scouting, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy, and claiming to have performed the Heimlich Maneuver is a popular defense for assault charges. Crime is totally unknown. Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas's national animal is the Eurasian Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, claiming to have performed the Heimlich Maneuver is a popular defense for assault charges.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, cub scouts are being asked to hand in their woggles as the state withdraws funding for scouting.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, families burn Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, bilingual Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholasians are viewed with suspicion.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, owners of man-portable particle accelerator backpacks are advised not to cross the streams.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, annual government budgets include a sizeable spend on "making things look fabulous".
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
Endorsements Received: 224 » Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Volaworand, Amerion, Yaravia, Holy Free, Beblahbleblo, Holota, Arscanesia, New Sanet, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bawkie, Treir, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Drew Durrnil, Corgitopiaa, Westenhald, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Anatasha, PenguinPies, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, America Gone Wrong, The Haughtherlands, Arvan Irawer, Kringalia, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Venezia Pacifica, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Drvonia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Willing Mind, Erstavik, Ever Testing, Jehenna, Berusturg, Mavenu, and 174 others.Donat Invadia, Andinla, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Sedunn, Ipugao, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Ostavaria, The Solar System Scope, Nova Montron, Centristvill, The Two Jerseys, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Sanden, Bear Connors Paradiso, Darakin, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Drystar, A leftover country, Abarri, Rectionk, Privatore, Avacquer, Kiasu-ism, Calistan, Doundaly, United States of Belvaria, Blondiesland, Cucutenium, Soem, GERMAN EMPIER, Aschenburg, Uvalor, New Qafedemar, Sozlanden, Karimata, North Kanuckistan, South Blossom, Havenfell, Bod Wareenaland, Oppalli, Jaznhujkel, New Anterea, Maeiland, Tyflugian, Blancemon, Confederacy of Kua Toine, Some Great Peope, Farelonia, Amistades, Grianal, Martiland, Society of Likeminded Individuals, The republic of Konsa, Southern Plumastang, Of the european socialist republics, Novarian Republic, Akimera, Pamela And Hepatitis, Saint Roberts, Center Lisle, Kalilola, Bharathvarsha, The Dalmaric Coast, Doriander, Zanforadon, Shoinkwishima, Saohoa, New Cons Ryaklant, Skaladoria, SIFB FEDERATION, Alienware Keyboards, Goom Bay, Imperium Sempiternum, Enplatia, Moreana, North Lunch, New Crownea, Curlyhoward, Gatalian, Albeville, North Pernambuco, Democratic Chanum Ter Heak, Great Lothian, Wildweststan, Makinius, Prairiegrass, Stephastan, Walloonia, Shintoese, Land of Mari, MLSWOOD, Centia Deran, Photoplier, The Woragopiria, Straknov, Wols Kooda, Tvania, Sautu, Malmsia, Nomayuki, New American Dictatorship, Steviland, Ancient Slobovia, Bonobiana, Hadrex, The Stolen Lands, Unojo, Immund, Gracca, Rad Asia, United States of Diplomatia, Noire Denholm, USNE2018, Kantamaria, RestartAll, Kremony, Kricivk, Marstella, Linguiniland, Jammlandia, Tyrantistica, Eddonia, Aurcania, FreeFishers, ARIAPOLIS01, Swabian Lands, Bistritza, Zamkadishi, Rolind, Gennaretia, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, LadyRebels, La Farlagio, Myhomecountry, Great Nikitika, Altnavia, Zakharta, Treena, Iniasa, Driodal, GachiBrother, Kole Uguna, Evinea, Dupanda, Taigama, Lile Ulie Islands, Livelia, Votheutan, Rhetiaa, Petea, Vardanfel, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Nouvel Empire, Sureiya, Winlah, Sapoe, Dakalian, Capitalfornia, Truskawkoland, Gra land, Waberth, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, MGBOH, Sasha Banks, FanTuan, and Los Rodeos.