|Leader||Kim iom yong|
The Republic of Bavaristan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kim iom yong with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.154 billion Bavaristanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiflyang. The average income tax rate is 59.8%.
The all-consuming Bavaristanian economy, worth 116 trillion AUS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 100,892 AUS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Bavaristanian soldiers are assured their new ray-guns will finally power up after the next round of ominous chanting, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, politicians accost strangers in the street to ask their problems, and asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavaristan's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bavaristan was endorsed by The Stick Like Stickpire of The Stickmin Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, politicians accost strangers in the street to ask their problems.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Bavaristan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, Bavaristanian soldiers are assured their new ray-guns will finally power up after the next round of ominous chanting.
- : Bavaristan's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Bavaristan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Ipugao, Daal Chawwal, Uvalor, LadyRebels, Amerion, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Purple Hyacinth, Erinor, Concrete Slab, Marinho Islands, Belschaft, Bleakfoot, Holota, Bawkie, Westenhald, Wehraboos, Scu Greinne, Nowa Europa, Treir, Sandaoguo, Beepee, Land Without Shrimp, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Qvait, Ceutalia, Ebonhand, Unojo, Jehenna, Uunited Islands, Arvan Irawer, Abarri, Kaoia, PenguinPies, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, JavaSiege, Carrelie, Tepertopia, Dalegreen, Direwolf1, Rebel-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Kaleidescooptopia, Volaworand, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Astiaveth, Agletgreenia, and 6 others.Eastern Mekong, North Prarie, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, and The Stickmin Empire.