|Leader||His Eternal President Mister Smiles|
The Eternal Serene Republic of Beiluxia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Eternal President Mister Smiles with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 19.453 billion Beiluxians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lovers-by-the-bay. The average income tax rate is 60.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Beiluxian economy, worth a remarkable 3,090 trillion Smileyfaces a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 158,879 Smileyfaces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, pop sensation "Jack and the Holograms" is storming the charts, and His Eternal President Mister Smiles's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Lovers-by-the-bay generates millions of views. Crime is totally unknown. Beiluxia's national animal is the Happy-Panda-Bear-Sunshine, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beiluxia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Beiluxia was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, His Eternal President Mister Smiles's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Lovers-by-the-bay generates millions of views.
- : Beiluxia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Beiluxia was endorsed by The Empire of Solsevara.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, pop sensation "Jack and the Holograms" is storming the charts.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments.
- : Beiluxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Beiluxia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ali Faridi.
- : Beiluxia was endorsed by The Empire of AciaciaMont.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Valentian Elysium, Kuriko, Xemja, Wysrod, New Fania, Randopian, The Republic of Osea, Lesbi, Isentran, Evertopia, Dustwind, Armatha, Anisopterra, Waitiki, AciaciaMont, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Ignis Cinere, and Lisokyo.