The Democratic Republic of Belgium and France is a very large, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 181 million French hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.9%.
The strong French economy, worth 10.1 trillion euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 55,971 euros, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Bailiffs must face down a fusillade of depleted uranium rounds, the BAFBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, the World Democratic Republic Games have been won again by Belgium and France as no other country cares enough to compete, and the government is pursuing a new programme aimed at promoting cultural sophistication. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Belgium and France's national animal is the lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Belgium and France was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Belgium and France was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Belgium and France voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Belgium and France voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Belgium and France was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Regnum Italiae.
- : Belgium and France was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Belgium and France was endorsed by The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Belgium and France was endorsed by The Kingdom of Supcotia.
- : Belgium and France was endorsed by The Hetalian FairyFriend Kingdom of Leranditale.
- : Belgium and France was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Viciebskaja, Elisabethshagen, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Evergreen Keys, Trixeland, Greater Albaina, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Monte Naranja, The Greater Eastern Republic, Enway, Wiener-Neustadt, The Seven Provinces, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Feria-Alkaline, Walfo, Republic of Satherland, Outer Sparta, Troltovia, Porury, Dark Matter, Pazano, Slavorussia, Free Furentenia, Imperium Anglorum, St Scarlett, The New Nordic Union, Einswenn, The Kingdom of Denmark, Alsted, Brakanistan, An Clar, Stromia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Shagolaa, Apabeossie, Sienkahn, Leranditale, Supcotia, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Regnum Italiae, and Elitestland.