|Leader||the Moon-Masked Lady|
The Most Serene Republic of Belora Gyles is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Moon-Masked Lady with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, daily referendums, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.029 billion Belora Gylesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isla Zadí. The average income tax rate is 79.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Belora Gylesian economy, worth 122 trillion beloras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 118,904 beloras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Engineers preemptively order lawyers after every power cut, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Belora Gylesian lands, and on-duty Air Belora Gyles flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Belora Gyles's national animal is the beluga whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Belora Gyles endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Belora Gyles was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, on-duty Air Belora Gyles flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Belora Gylesian lands.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, engineers preemptively order lawyers after every power cut.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Belora Gyles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, convicts released after being found "wrongfully imprisoned" are surprisingly chill about the whole thing.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Distro-Spartica, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Brotherland, East Malaysia, H-Zhena, Lingu, Generousity, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Headpat Central, The Three States of Fortuna, Grossvietnam, Kriov, The American Free States, Peoples Republic of GG, Dragons Blood, Goodnamesarerare, Wizardonia, Rohanland, Aivintis, Evrigenis, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Rainbow Vests, Brethren, Stellar Colonies, Kaigi, Slys Paws, Eudinity, Dark Edgyness, Raunch, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Oofery, Servants of Gizmo, Technocratic Tagalog, BuciLand, Ridann, Modra, The Atlae Isles, Libertanny, Flench, Philville2, A mean old man, Filipopol, and Nevertopia.