The Empire of Beriwen is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cordelia Scott with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.519 billion Beriwenians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Siville. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Beriwenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,472 trillion Beriens a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 214,619 Beriens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beriwen's national animal is the Moose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lutheran Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Beriwen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law.
- : Beriwen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, contestants on Beriwen's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent.
- : Beriwen was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination".
Endorsements Received: 101 » Mousebumples, --Neo-America--, Katkasistan, Samuelstani, Unisteia, Murden, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Wollastonite, Le Libertia, Mediocrea, Aexnidaral, Spudlandia, Liveropolis, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Arqhua, Basement Kitteh, Voxum Mortalum, Awesomepotomia, Lethen, Woodleland, Gooblaria, Free Rosabell, Nivgrad, Estanglia, Trackeendy, Genistan, Igueranel, Liberepublia, Brickfield, Vlazinova, United-Marrshmallows, Pirataria, Purgitz, Serpahima, Muertio, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Union Lysk, Yugarritia, Pentisia, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, Utopian Earth, United Kingdoms of Redania, Polgaria, Eumenides, Old Aweic Wirs, Acapais, Arvigiel, and 51 others.Poulton-with-Fearnhead, New Peoples Empire, Zakanda, New Ryloth, Eloscape, Precisely Nothing, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, The Democratic Peoples, Clialaad, Bolger, Twilight Ways, Terra Potestatem, Vaioretta, Nouravalan, Saarland-Niederbayern, Chadaria, Winnak, Estingberg, Emastalia, Purple Ruthenia, Illangdonall, Salxeburg, Upper Prestina, Ikheria, The United Peoples of Centrism, Mikkazuki, Taskete, Deathfall, Angalaria, Caffeinated, Greatnessity City, Cyberian States, Envielle, Grantsylvania, Kingdom of Stargard, Chungus World, Travislavania, Coulthos, Baobab-Bumbaria, Novamexia 3, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Galiciajulian12345, The Kingdom of Steele, Asian Hatia, Letnep, Windmill, Arnasas, West Wirral, and Depression and Suffering.