The Commonwealth of Bermadia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 741 million Bermadians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hamilton. The average income tax rate is 70.0%.
The very strong Bermadian economy, worth 60.3 trillion Shells a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,423 Shells, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills, and many Bermadians struggle to find outlets for their pent-up competitive juices. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bermadia's national animal is the Parrotfish, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bermadia was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Bermadia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Bermadia endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Bermadia, many Bermadians struggle to find outlets for their pent-up competitive juices.
- : Following new legislation in Bermadia, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Following new legislation in Bermadia, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Bermadia, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Bermadia, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Bermadia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Bermadia endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Talitoa, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Asendavia, Evrigenis, Pakitsk, A Slanted Black Stripe, Rainbow Vests, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Unger under over, Lanagon, Stellar Colonies, Adavan, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Federated States of Zootron, Taurora, Dolielmarth, Libertanny, ArenaC, The United Neo American Union, ReeK, Liberstankonia, Interdimensional Waifus, The Empire of Rijelv, Impia Aghte, East Malaysia, Eagas, Riveraland, Enlil, Kriov, Trulu, Aeljae, Norport, The Solar Ottomans, Wallenburg, Citergue, Axdel, Lyontisia, Roliganistan, Arkantis, Galve, Socialist Holy American Empire, Davinhia, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Headpat Central, Schrebia, and 52 others.Slui, Rhealaliit, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Tretrid, New Leganes, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Ridann, Firenation91, Monteconstance, Modra, Layngderfleethe, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dragons Blood, AngusEssa, Chols Worithopia, Broengtopia, Kagorg Bra Corna, The Romanum Legio, Lingu, The Almighty Country, Ripsylvania, Sericena, Dreamersistan, Kario and Nix, Azureano, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Freedomindia, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Roissyland, Aivintis, Rohanland, Sokala, Nigon, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, La xinga, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Trimmania, Goodnamesarerare, Warren democracy, Sovietsoyuz, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, A mean old man, Biggstonia, Nevertopia, Coruh, and Santa Dystopia.