|Capital||Madinat Alkabab Altafjir|
|Leader||Haadid Nahkil Muhssef|
The Caliphate of Besbequistan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Haadid Nahkil Muhssef with an iron fist, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, enslaved workforce, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.001 billion Besbekhs are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Spirituality, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Madinat Alkabab Altafjir. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.3%.
The strong Besbequistani economy, worth 294 trillion medinas a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 73,658 medinas, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 434,259 per year while the poor average 5,799, a ratio of 74.9 to 1.
Sweet-toothed Besbekhs have been left penniless by the VAT on candy, sanitary products are sold in brown paper at hairdressers' salons, women who can do math in their head are burned for witchcraft, and the state has declared war on the environment and environmentalists by association. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Besbequistan's national animal is the goat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Sunni Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Besbequistan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Besbequistan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Besbequistan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Besbequistan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Besbequistan relocated from Council of Islamic States to The Rejected Realms.
- : Besbequistan was ejected from Council of Islamic States by The Federal Islamic Republic of Nikitan.
- : Besbequistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Besbequistan's influence in Council of Islamic States rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Besbequistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Besbequistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.