|Capital||Betekom Capital Region|
|Leader||the President of the Federation|
The Federation of Betasia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the President of the Federation with a fair hand, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.204 billion Betasians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Betekom Capital Region. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Betasian economy, worth 145 trillion Betasian Francs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,804 Betasian Francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Betasia, and riots have broken out as a water shortage threatens Betasia's stability. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Betasia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Betasia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Betasia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Jebatga.
- : Betasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Betasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens, Most Inclusive, and Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, riots have broken out as a water shortage threatens Betasia's stability.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Betasia.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions.
- : Betasia endorsed The Commonwealth of Nations of NorthPortugal.
- : Betasia endorsed The Principality of Eco-Paris Reformation.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Nuweland, Northern German Federation, Republic of Satherland, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, The New Nordic Union, Thracia Republic, Pilipinas and Malaya, Leranditale, Estonesia, An Clar, GanymedEuropa, Dark Matter, Germany Third Reich, Irminsulia, Lord Sapre, Slavonia and Srijem, Mallesia, South St Maarten, Ostermarch, Supcotia, Dauershire, Weltbeherrschung, Neuchateau, Slavorussia, Soviet Taoistan, Elisabethshagen, Falvaard, Bohomo, Chioganah, Umeria, Boldia, Maritzal, Outer Sparta, Puerto Thelosia, Super Happy Land, Nardin, Imperium Anglorum, Wessex and Cornwall, Walfo, Leszno, Yoannes, Lovisa, Dalmannia, Brakanistan, Feria-Alkaline, Jim the Baptist, and 47 others.TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, Chronus, The Champions League, Savinecross, North of Americas, Sloburg, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Shaor, Ausvelt, Socialist Balkans, Abject Ludicrosity, Toaddia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Dorenstad, Ashckar, Enway, Owlograd, Apabeossie, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Anskerdank, Corsovica, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, The States of Texas and Arkansas, NorthPortugal, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Valtrona, Continental Social Democrats, Berlin and Potsdam, Jebatga, and Nuevo Europa.