|Leader||Samuel Anand Navgire|
The Republic of Bharat India is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Samuel Anand Navgire with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.087 billion Bharat Indians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mumbai. The average income tax rate is 75.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bharat Indian economy, worth 289 trillion USD Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 93,663 USD Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders, the internet has been placed under government control, and Bharat India has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bharat India's national animal is the Indian Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bharat India's influence in Syria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Bharat India's influence in Syria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bharat India's influence in Syria rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Bharat India relocated from The Rejected Realms to Syria.
- : Bharat India's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bharat India relocated from Syria to The Rejected Realms.
- : Bharat India was ejected from Syria by The Saint of Joan dArc.
- : Bharat India relocated from Hive to Syria.
- : Bharat India voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Bharat India was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
Endorsements Received: None.