The Rockin in the Free World of Big Bad Badger is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mr Badger with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 11.552 billion Big Bad Badgerians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mad Town. The average income tax rate is 39.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Big Bad Badgerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,678 trillion Boneses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,310 Boneses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, and the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Big Bad Badger's national animal is the Wild Turkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Big Bad Badger resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Big Bad Badger was endorsed by The Kwibohora 26 of Recuecn.
- : Big Bad Badger voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Big Bad Badger voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Big Bad Badger was endorsed by The Haiku and Bourbon Lover of Fuentana.
- : Big Bad Badger was endorsed by The ∩S ᴉs ɐ ɟɐsɔᴉsʇ dolᴉɔǝ sʇɐʇǝ of Fujai.
- : Big Bad Badger was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Big Bad Badger was endorsed by The Dominion of Anuubis.
- : Big Bad Badger voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Big Bad Badger voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".