|Capital||THE RELIGIOUS CITY OF LANK|
|Leader||The Roof Seal|
The Empire of Big Boys Woolies is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by The Roof Seal with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, ritual sacrifices, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.05 billion Big Boys Wooliesians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of THE RELIGIOUS CITY OF LANK. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 92.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Big Boys Wooliesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,131 trillion Sams a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 223,965 Sams, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 662,976 per year while the poor average 59,426, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
Both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Big Boys Woolies's national animal is the UNCULTURED SEALS, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Icarly.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Big Boys Woolies was endorsed by The Empire of Dobyse.
- : Big Boys Woolies was endorsed by The Kingdom of Balkan Vojvodina.
- : Big Boys Woolies voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Big Boys Woolies voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Following new legislation in Big Boys Woolies, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Big Boys Woolies, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations.
- : Following new legislation in Big Boys Woolies, the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism.
- : Big Boys Woolies was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Big Boys Woolies was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Big Boys Woolies, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
Endorsements Received: 41 » The Evile Empire, Ormantum, Bietzopolis, Josephtan, Gorzi, Angea, Pac Viridion, Gliesetonia, Violet Hedgehog, Reatilber Soclistice, Runegeist, Ritterdorf, Banana Man154, Baconbacon123, Tyranogorgon, Salanernterthwazva, North Ursania, Federated anarchic communes, The United States of Columbia, Barlonatar, VichyFrance, Communaccord, Aestorn, Empire of Bentopia, Pollariaua, Beastland6, MacPublic, Skieg Plos, Mukolayiv, Zhukovian, GWS GIANTS LAND, Trischoczlovakia, Abbasian, Goodrum, Footscray, Palancia, Far Rivia Hilolak, Peacefalia, Agerica, Balkan Vojvodina, and Dobyse.