The Federation of Big Nastie is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 416 million Big Nastieans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 17.0%.
The strong Big Nastiean economy, worth 25.4 trillion Nastybacks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 60,986 Nastybacks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, cheap textbooks have replaced coasters at college ragers, and thousands of picky mothers-in-law have been recruited to serve as even pickier cookery instructors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Big Nastie's national animal is the Bear, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Big Nastie's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Big Nastie's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Big Nastie's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Big Nastie was refounded in Osiris.
- : Big Nastie ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Big Nastie was endorsed by The Holy Blue Oceans of Simone Republic.
- : Big Nastie was endorsed by The Democracy of Avastate.
- : Big Nastie was endorsed by The Deleted On Sight of Madjack.
- : Big Nastie was endorsed by The Empire of The New Cordian Empire.
- : Big Nastie was endorsed by The Dystopian nation of New Jamgra.