The Allied States of Biggstonia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by BiggieSmalls with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 6.231 billion Biggstonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Industry also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Biggstonia City. The average income tax rate is 6.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Biggstonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,033 trillion ObeyStars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,915 ObeyStars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
They say that Biggstonians made a dessert and called it peace, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, farting etiquette is taught in schools, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Biggstonia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biggstonia was endorsed by The Great and Mighty Ego of Ramaeus.
- : Biggstonia was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Biggstonia was endorsed by The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : Biggstonia was endorsed by The Marr and Aelitia are good of Brethren.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Biggstonia withdrew its endorsement from The Dominion of Aelitia.
- : Biggstonia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of New Farsistan.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, they say that Biggstonians made a dessert and called it peace.
Endorsements Received: 96 » A Slanted Black Stripe, The Empire of Rijelv, Dragonia, Roissyland, Davinhia, Kangarawa, Hobbesistan, Areast, Roliganistan, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Am Echad, Euricanis, Survivoristan, ReeK, Ribanzi, Brotherland, Republic of Monarchists, H-Zhena, Xhaco, Goodnamesarerare, Arkantis, Asendavia, Freedom Fascists, Propwash, Bullpups, Riveraland, Wiranath, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Fedele, CopyCato, The Sacred Whale, Socialist Holy American Empire, Reftaria, Mastariere, Ver Norge, Someseni, Peryn, Elkenian, Kampf Empire, Airrajul, Drunken Seal Islands, Dark Edgyness, Talitoa, British Calradia, Marrico, The Happian Union, Thyaclinia, Neruch, Gluponija, and 46 others.Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Wansley Manor, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, The Buckeye States, Stellar Colonies, Valdwall, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Gorbastan, CheeseBurrito, The United Asian Republics, VW53Aland, Kilkire, VoyKovie, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Plazland, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Escade, America Mjolnir, United states of Ulm, Lerasi, Lir Eirean, Magosconity, Mossy-Oak, Stanisiti, Johnny Appleseed1, RovaMittala, Commodore Badger, Hedonistica, Avakael, Matdor, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Eagas, Brethren, Tim Stark, and Feu de Glace.