The Fiefdom of Bigwig the Rabbit is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, ritual sacrifices, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.417 billion Bigwig the Rabbitians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 29.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Bigwig the Rabbitian economy, worth 87.5 trillion Denarii a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,717 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Government popup ads are springing up like weeds, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, every day's an auto-de-fé day, and homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bigwig the Rabbit's national animal is the Bunny, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bigwig the Rabbit's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Bigwig the Rabbit relocated from Taigama region to Resuscitation.
- : Bigwig the Rabbit resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bigwig the Rabbit's influence in Taigama region rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Bigwig the Rabbit relocated from Resuscitation to Taigama region.
- : Bigwig the Rabbit was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Killer Swan.
- : Bigwig the Rabbit endorsed The Republic of 8 Mirrormind.
- : Bigwig the Rabbit was endorsed by The Republic of 8 Mirrormind.
- : Bigwig the Rabbit was endorsed by The Republic of Upper Serangoon.
- : Bigwig the Rabbit endorsed The Mirror-Queen of The Meniscate.