The United Socialist States of Bizarrotan is a massive, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory vegetarianism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.552 billion Bizarrotanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Funny Memeland. The average income tax rate is 85.9%.
The very strong Bizarrotanian economy, worth 205 trillion Memes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 80,419 Memes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia, books are so highly regarded in Bizarrotan that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony, and the only position a woman can hold is baby-maker. Crime is totally unknown. Bizarrotan's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sh*tposting.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, the only position a woman can hold is baby-maker.
- : Bizarrotan was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony.
- : Bizarrotan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Bizarrotan endorsed The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, books are so highly regarded in Bizarrotan that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Bizarrotan was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Funny Memeland to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Kringalia, Farengeto, Tsunamy, The United Expanse, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, Lotadia, Theorin, Lambdaland, Quiescent, Aidenfieeld, Wyatonians, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Luddinlande, The naked people, FreeFishers, Aywhyou, Escevola, La Ascension, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Drugged Monkeys, Jaxon, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, UnShleepd, Freedwanda, Elveka, Silberne Wache, Rebel-topia, The National Corporation, Tsvetania, Anachronolandia, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Noveos, Cuuldere, Saciu, Xandev, Lorora3, Kandorith, Vincent Field, and 45 others.Lumpov Hasch, Sanden, Grouu, Bandorion, USNE2018, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Whimichy, Myr Nyr, Rabbitz, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Qairus, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Kerlodia, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Bear Connors Paradiso, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, North Catimestistrianes, Ostanasia, Akindom, Ariankido, Stoniamera, Nowa Europa, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Qawe, Slenrotros, Upper Tyrconnel, Chocholand, Mew Nation, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Dasko, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, and Zaelith.