The Free Land of BJMS is a massive, safe nation, notable for its soft-spoken computers, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 3.132 billion BJMShawians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of BJMShaw. The average income tax rate is 74.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped BJMShawian economy, worth 95.3 trillion Monies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is 30,419 Monies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe, Mr Happy's Funland has just been named BJMS's new capital, and a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BJMS's national animal is the Uni, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BJMS's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : BJMS's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : BJMS's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : BJMS was refounded in Lazarus.
- : BJMS ceased to exist in Balder.
- : BJMS's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : BJMS's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : BJMS's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : BJMS was refounded in Balder.
- : BJMS ceased to exist in The United Federations.