The Technological Wonderland of Blaash is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Brain with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.091 billion Blaashians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quasar City. The average income tax rate is 70.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Blaashian economy, worth 181 trillion Atoms a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,088 Atoms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Many marriages go virtually unconsummated, voting is voluntary, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, and feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Blaash's national animal is the Mole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blaash was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Blaash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- : Blaash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : Blaash endorsed The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Blaash was endorsed by The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
Endorsements Received: 86 » USNE2018, Yeldarbsland, Erinor, Beepee, Anachronolandia, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Awjan, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Aumeltopia, Cuuldere, Linguiniland, Techganet, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Aywhyou, Grouu, Shengtie, Sedunn, Auphelia, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Farengeto, Jehenna, Tsvetania, The Filippinas, Maletora, Ariankido, Akindom, Wehraboos, Jahass, Tsunamy, Darakin, Choodox, Barabarom, Academy of Umbrellas, Wyatonians, Ostanasia, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Stoniamera, and 36 others.The Solar System Scope, Upper Tyrconnel, Hanguk-Nippon, Freedoom, Pays de Loire, Edula, Qawe, Roavin, Quiescent, FreeFishers, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Negoshi, Phanama, Chew Zim, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Drystar, P R of China, Si-topia, United Federated States of Omega, Myr Nyr, Westoc Kinness, Abarri, Aurcania, Centristvill, Sayet, Rabbitz, Vincent Field, Srevana, Jennaterra, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Zaelith, and Untied Provinces of Atlantica.