|Capital||RBBF Memorial City|
The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its infamous sell-swords, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 315 million Black Hawk Raider Refugeesians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RBBF Memorial City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Black Hawk Raider Refugeesian economy, worth 32.4 trillion Sack Cloths a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is an impressive 102,707 Sack Cloths, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 336,820 per year while the poor average 23,505, a ratio of 14.3 to 1.
Terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity, and burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients. Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Black Hawk Raider Refugees's national animal is the Cottonmouth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Panormia, Zerentopia, Volsar, Aandruzognivia, Alcrestia Liakar, Ancient Republics, Alsakah, Aggro, Rushkaland, Mundanus, Visionary Union, Florin, Edgedgie, Maazalik, Collosuss, Masters86, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Rubian Empire, Razorback, Capitalist Paradise, Gozira, Euroanatolian Greece, Nation of Urie, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Raj7765, Agalaesia, Singu1arity, Magrinia, Crazy Firemen, ShyVini, Gratosh, Valsedir, Allwarts, Novi Libertas, Unibot III, Melon feud, The LunchTable, The 3rd Reich Remnants, Terras Elementis, North Drederia, Killmoor, Saint Dolmance, OspasiA, Republic of edward, Thuringia Reich, Franluxin, and 32 others.The Yawning Asshole, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Old Blackwood, The Pacific Caliphate, Zoigai, Alpha Centauri II-a, TorNaGul, Perfect Sublime Masters, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Aianistan, Kraljevstvo Rata, A Leaf on the Wind, Cazia Minor, Pevegaria, CLovidia, Beezertopia, Ammadon, The Horror Channel, Krotfordamions, Sarotte, The Floodcity, Centurionis, Xyloqua, Doormat to the Lord, Delight, Super Mega Awesome, XW5RULEZ, United Libor Lefunkistan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Boumerges, Juvena, and A Valyrian Dragonrider.