|Leader||Grand Master Prophet Augustus|
The Holy Empire of Bladeism is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Grand Master Prophet Augustus with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, infamous sell-swords, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.025 billion Bladeists are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaeso City. The average income tax rate is 80.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Bladeist economy, worth a remarkable 1,212 trillion Bladeist Ducats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 172,541 Bladeist Ducats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
The moon's craters are more numerous every day, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, the news is showing footage of Grand Master Prophet Augustus bullying an old man to the point of tears, and male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bladeism's national animal is the Colossal Squid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bladeism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bladeism's influence in Acadiana fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Bladeism password-protected Acadiana.
- : Bladeism removed regional password protection from Acadiana.
- : Bladeism changed the regional password in Acadiana.
- : Bladeism was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Bladeism's influence in Acadiana rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Bladeism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Bladeism altered its national flag.
- : Bladeism relocated from Balder to Acadiana.
- : Bladeism founded the region Acadiana.