The Republic of Bluementhol is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 468 million Bluementholians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 37.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Bluementholian economy, worth 16.6 trillion Saps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,416 Saps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, military spending is on the increase, and kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bluementhol's national animal is the Seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bluementhol's influence in Central Asia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Bluementhol endorsed The Nizari Ismaili State of Hashishin.
- : Bluementhol was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Bluementhol applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Bluementhol relocated from Artificial Solar System to Central Asia.
- : Bluementhol's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bluementhol's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bluementhol relocated from Downtown Cool Vile to Artificial Solar System.
- : Bluementhol relocated from Artificial Solar System to Downtown Cool Vile.
- : Bluementhol's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
Endorsements Received: None.