The Rogue Nation of Bod Zarth Throge is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 457 million Bod Zarth Throgeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 35.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Bod Zarth Throgean economy, worth 18.8 trillion oats a year, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,161 oats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The election for Leader's office's janitor is heating up, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bod Zarth Throge's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bod Zarth Throge was endorsed by The Officially TSP's Craziest of Holy Free.
- : Bod Zarth Throge was endorsed by The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Following new legislation in Bod Zarth Throge, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Bod Zarth Throge, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground.
- : Following new legislation in Bod Zarth Throge, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion.
- : Bod Zarth Throge endorsed The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Bod Zarth Throge endorsed The Republic of Galebland.
- : Bod Zarth Throge endorsed The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Bod Zarth Throge endorsed The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Bod Zarth Throge endorsed The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Marinho Islands, Greater Scottdascoda, Yeses, Amerion, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Holota, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Qvait, Margila Islands, Concrete Slab, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Treir, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Belschaft, Libedistan, Wehraboos, Rebel-topia, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Ralphburg, PenguinPies, Curlyhoward, Westenhald, Tsvetania, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The Two Jerseys, Isokenzar, Darakin, USNE2018, Kiasu-ism, Si-topia, Jehenna, Southern Numenor, Direwolf1, Drystar, RestartAll, Bear Connors Paradiso, Levistian, Pamela And Hepatitis, The Solar System Scope, Soem, Linden Oak, Crystal Creation, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and 50 others.Cypheri, The naked people, Unielvan Millorvium, Poopisiya, Erfton, Centristvill, Sedunn, Noire Denholm, Ancient Slobovia, Escevola, Calistan, Herbert Island, Walloonia, Pax Dracon, House Ahsanul, Gonrati, Japanese Federal Republic, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Choman, LadyRebels, Euro Pacifica, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, The United Expanse, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, Ebonhand, Doge Land, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Carrelie, Kaleidescooptopia, FreeFishers, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Anatasha, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Nyxonia, Esfalsa, Vicken, and Holy Free.