|Leader||Prime Minister Ljuk Lenterssen|
The Republic of Bolger is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ljuk Lenterssen with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 3.453 billion Bølger have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oranjeburg. The average income tax rate is 56.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bølgerse economy, worth 425 trillion Bølger Guilders a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 123,296 Bølger Guilders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", stores employing more than 100 employees are required to be at least twenty miles from any competitor, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, and hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bolger's national animal is the Narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pagan-Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bolger was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities.
- : Bolger voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, stores employing more than 100 employees are required to be at least twenty miles from any competitor.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, refugees from other nations are flocking to Bolger's border.
- : Bolger endorsed The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Bolger was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
Endorsements Received: 130 » Raghallaigh, Eloscape, Tomaenia, The Democratic Peoples, Arvigiel, Pirataria, Purgitz, Mancheseva City, Prosa, Purple Ruthenia, Acapais, Betelguesa, Benthamania, Dat Countreh, South Eastern Centralia, Havenwelle, Utopian Earth, Mousa Liberty, Junkielien, Bethania, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, Twilight Ways, Mutualist American Republics, Vaioretta, Korista City, New Peoples Empire, United Kingdoms of Redania, Trackeendy, Saarkon, Greenburgland, Volkskam, Zangc, Precisely Nothing, Clialaad, Neo Krip, Cortlandt Manor, Gabingston, Trollfaceia, Beriwen, Almendron, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Merigold, Liveropolis, Lastovipol, Oforrriand, Free Andopia, Le Libertia, Moldovenia, and 80 others.--Neo-America--, Serpahima, Vlazinova, The Tugboat Complex, Zakanda, Free Rosabell, Scaletta, Polgaria, Samuelstani, Caleban, Igueranel, Coulthos, Muertio, Carordia, Perunya, Gooblaria, Vesperum, Lethen, Paulotzia, Coloamerica, Abassyia, Mediocrea, Voxum Mortalum, 1Grasslandia, Genistan, United-Marrshmallows, Aexnidaral, Tyanelia, Lloenflys, Arqhua, Akeland, Former Raxhiria, Nippluania, Lusitania and Britannia, Andradus, Nesshhinn, Veritatis, Yugarritia, Artavart, Terra Potestatem, Liberepublia, Balustravia, Kroll Union, Volkovica, Greatnessity City, Elaeria, Sophos Saltus, Desrouleaux, Saarland-Niederbayern, Chadaria, North is Better, Agapetopia, Damnlandia, Fox-Wolf Unions, Morongia, Xuxetu, Emastalia, Union Lysk, Chungus World, Zintibia, New Sosnowiec, Estanglia, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, Gulibia, Yahwasia, Ikheria, Upper Prestina, Lime82, Federal Republic of Respondia, Thurston, Deathfall, Mikkazuki, Verteger, Nouravalan, Caffeinated, Bellcon, Envielle, Zaeka, and Kingdom of Stargard.