The Federation of Bradmarkers is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.098 billion Bradmarkersians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marken. The average income tax rate is 74.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bradmarkersian economy, worth 234 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 111,832 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists are forbidden to enter Native Bradmarkersian lands, a revolving door was recently installed at the entrance of the Bradmarkersian Capitol Building, the nation is regarded as a paragon of democracy, and people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bradmarkers's national animal is the Muffalo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Bradmarkers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, the nation is regarded as a paragon of democracy.
- : Bradmarkers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, a revolving door was recently installed at the entrance of the Bradmarkersian Capitol Building.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Bradmarkersian lands.
- : Bradmarkers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, politicians who misplace decimal points on expense reports are fired for gross incompetence.
- : Bradmarkers was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, President is frequently seen begging critics to stop insulting the government.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Point Comfort Colony, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ali Faridi, Drewish, Novegia, The Republic of Osea, Ascended Union, Maalemzya, Vill Send, Ignis Cinere, Isentran, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Pianaville, Clialaad, Greenmont Federation, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Holma, Anollasia, Batona, Galimania, United States of Island land, Namakan, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Krystalveil, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Killettland, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Zubrowlitz, Artyolae, Makykay, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Oppressthemville, Silvedania, Alemputo, Venmere, and Testa.