The Republic of Brasilj is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its flagrant waste-dumping, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 728 million Brasiljians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Administration, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Brasiljian economy, worth 84.0 trillion deniers a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 115,448 deniers, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Clothed men and nude women illustrate the stark contrasts in the nation's equality laws, powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents, the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away, and the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brasilj's national animal is the falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brasilj's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Brasilj was endorsed by The Dastardly Driveling Delegate of Minskiev.
- : Brasilj was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Brasilj was endorsed by The Eternal Utopia of New Anarchisticstan.
- : Brasilj's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in Brasilj, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Brasilj's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Brasilj relocated from Warzone Sandbox to The Rejected Realms.
- : Brasilj was ejected and banned from Warzone Sandbox by The Matriarchy of Yuri Addicts.
- : Brasilj was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.