The Republic of Brendownia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The compassionate population of 5.385 billion Brendownians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 73.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Brendownian economy, worth 539 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 100,202 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, hedge fund managers are diversifying into herbaceous borders, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brendownia's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brendownia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Brendownia was endorsed by The Republic of Huks Gares.
- : Following new legislation in Brendownia, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Brendownia, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD.
- : Following new legislation in Brendownia, hedge fund managers are diversifying into herbaceous borders.
- : Following new legislation in Brendownia, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in Brendownia, soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Brendownia, teenage girls worry that they'll be unpopular if their skirts aren't short enough.
- : Following new legislation in Brendownia, nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines.
- : Brendownia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Vernest Quill.
Endorsements Received: 164 » Alunya, Holy Oranz, Pallaith, Shin-Hachioji, The Sinclarian Provinces, El Fiji Grande, Chukstik Illahi, Wilkshire, Omnistria, Territorio di Nessuno, Kasazzastan, Great Bights Mum, Trillius, Pasargad, Sundred, Sunto, Egalico, Corfad, North Bratislava, Ikea Rike, Napnomadia, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Spartoptia, Notyoutopia, United States of Americanas, Sinelona, Shibutani, Q w e r t y, 1 very fast endotarter, Koda-Land, Federation Terra Australis, Yummy Blubber, Siwale, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Kwaj, Frances Francis the First of France, Saturns Edge, PlanetPunk, New Bremerton, Selfgradatude, Acrabinnia, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Black Templares, Ethnon, Maott, Zemnaya Svoboda, and 114 others.Torakuen, Jasminlandia, Sil Dorsett, Amauri, Unimaginable Doom, New Pruessen, Valhalla123, United Draconia, Haor Chall, New Caeitanordia, Moubarakistan, Aratani, Buckerino, Ibiscaton, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, General COE, Niradans, Wineclaw, Votak Matim, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Vincone Cae, Sockmanland, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Hileville, Analomink, Elder Realms, Makersaulache, Fayyayid, Guer Aike, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Solidair, Astrind, Loutsland, Zumlandia, Glurponia, Kobagia, The Serdey Islands, British Pacific Islands, Xzavia-Hjar, Steraz, SORT, Wisconsota, Bearical, Lindsaystan, Rkainjel, Penrith, Cuyan, Daiz, Great Javadwipa, Runeda, Tamgu, Zeternia, Abject Ludicrosity, Juggernautilus, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Octicarg, Lanterkint, Moisus, Duerrlewang, Victoriaans Nederlands, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, Faircliff, Delmak, Miruma, Orven, Guslantis, Solskjar, Ponantine, Racoda, Oolah kooshie, Nakayo, Ozstan, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Loli County, The Derpercratic Empire of Derpiness, Fizban, Neworva, Altamonte, Clan Spaniel, Lendara, Nothru Lerple, Wallachian People, PotatoFarmers, Angshire, United Kahndaq, Germanic Araya, Xagill, Kranostav, Yukti, Pazair, Phoeba, Empy, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Orado, Daymonskinner, Dabarastan, United Anglo-America, Parmovand, Zyvetskistaahn, Eravonia, Lunr, Ravendi, Vernest Quill, and Huks Gares.