|Leader||Brishka's Socialist Party|
The Democratic People's Republic of Brishka is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Brishka's Socialist Party with an even hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.682 billion Brishkans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Qening. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Brishkan economy, worth 228 trillion brishkan dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 136,032 brishkan dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry, corrupt Party bureaucrats are being voted out of office in overwhelming numbers, and torture is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brishka's national animal is the fennec, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brishka was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Following new legislation in Brishka, torture is illegal.
- : Brishka was endorsed by The Queer Confederation of Oh my god it is so hard to find a name.
- : Brishka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Brishka, corrupt Party bureaucrats are being voted out of office in overwhelming numbers.
- : Brishka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Brishka was endorsed by The Shahdom of Siriza.
- : Following new legislation in Brishka, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry.
- : Following new legislation in Brishka, statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families.
- : Following new legislation in Brishka, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Pyceiline, Dekks, Wileyshire, Visrava, Silverfish37, Proxmire, Gallo Republic, Liossalde, Maupedonia, Venovica, Silabar, Qingling, Mauvemarke, The Pirotian Republic, Varavano, Talamia, New Viles, Siriza, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, and PS Suisse.