The United Republic of Bromsivia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its smutty television, strictly enforced bedtime, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.092 billion Bromsivians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bromsinton. The average income tax rate is 68.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bromsivian economy, worth 91.8 trillion pounds a year, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 84,023 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, in court almost every witness is a hostile witness, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Bromsivia in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bromsivia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Terreno Travato.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Queendom of Merevane.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Royaltica.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Following new legislation in Bromsivia, Leader has just been declared ruler of Bromsivia in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Bromsivia, in court almost every witness is a hostile witness.
- : Following new legislation in Bromsivia, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Tecorogan Federation, Amerion, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Barabarom, PenguinPies, The Filippinas, Xandev, Wehraboos, Nowa Europa, Farengeto, Gentea, Beepee, Baltenlands, North Kanuckistan, Jehenna, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Yeldarbsland, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Sedunn, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Starsight, ChickenDome, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Auphelia, Laamiva, Well F, Melukhkha, and 25 others.United States of Vietnam, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Catillos, B H A R A T, Alfama, Djalia, Volaworand, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, Hanguk-Nippon, Royaltica, Merevane, Philippinia, Terreno Travato, and Tepertopia.