|Leader||King Edward III|
The Kingdom of Browzantine is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Edward III with an iron fist, and renowned for its fear of technology, avowedly heterosexual populace, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 6.913 billion Browzantineans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Browstantinople. The average income tax rate is 82.5%.
The very strong Browzantinean economy, worth 785 trillion Buroes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 113,604 Buroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The path to inner peace is paved with state-mandated punishment, it is often said that only King Edward III could bring down Dàguó, theft is considered to be okay if the crime happened a long time ago, and a citizen who thinks a slave is a deadbeat is entitled to make the descriptor literally true. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Browzantine's national animal is the Tree Kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Cathloicsim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Browzantine was endorsed by The Republic of Wazekia.
- : Browzantine voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Browzantine voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Browzantine approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate SECFanatics".
- : Browzantine approved the World Assembly proposal "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Browzantine voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Browzantine voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Browzantine proposed constructing embassies between Novapax and USSR.
- : Browzantine voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Browzantine agreed to construct embassies between Novapax and Phoenix partners.