|Capital||What The Bruhck|
The Free Land of Bruhciety is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jah with an iron fist, and notable for its ritual sacrifices, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.055 billion Bruhcietyians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of What The Bruhck. The average income tax rate is 73.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Bruhcietyian economy, worth 158 trillion Bruhcks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 77,338 Bruhcks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Only the brainiest citizens become academics, many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses, real chickens replace rooster weather vanes on inner-city rooftop gardens, and women mime their gynaecological symptoms with hand-puppets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bruhciety's national animal is the Bruhraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bruhciety was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Bruhciety was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector, the Top 5% for Largest Black Market, Most Advanced Defense Forces, and Most Ignorant Citizens, and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, women mime their gynaecological symptoms with hand-puppets.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, real chickens replace rooster weather vanes on inner-city rooftop gardens.
- : Bruhciety was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, only the brainiest citizens become academics.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, people spend a lot on hair and nails.
- : Bruhciety was endorsed by The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Bruhciety lost the endorsement of The Vizier of Asendavia.
Endorsements Received: 42 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Matdor, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Am Echad, Republic of Berzerkistan, Wiranath, Evrigenis, A Slanted Black Stripe, Under Upper Antartica, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Libertanny, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Liberstankonia, A mean old man, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Santa Dystopia, Imprisoned Freeman, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, BuciLand, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, Asendavia, and Flying Snow.