The Rogue Nation of Brujstan is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, state-planned economy, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, devout population of 749 million Brujstanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brujgrad. The average income tax rate is 84.9%.
The thriving Brujstanian economy, worth 83.4 trillion Brujstan's shillings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Trout Farming, Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 111,342 Brujstan's shillings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and truancy officers have a hard time catching children trained in advanced camouflage skills. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brujstan's national animal is the crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brujstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Brujstan, truancy officers have a hard time catching children trained in advanced camouflage skills.
- : Following new legislation in Brujstan, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in Brujstan, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Brujstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Brujstan, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Following new legislation in Brujstan, opposition party MPs campaign shirtless to show off their numerous lash scars.
- : Following new legislation in Brujstan, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Brujgrad Times is sold out.
- : Brujstan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Que Lukustinardon.
- : Following new legislation in Brujstan, cops shout apologies with every swing of their baton.
Endorsements Received: 135 » Corfad, Zemnaya Svoboda, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Republica Guilleana, Votak Matim, Koda-Land, Crusadam, The Rhein States, Valgarda, Omnistria, Hamerica, Venicea, Zzozona, Bharathvarsh, Hardscrabble, El Fiji Grande, Siwale, Guer Aike, Orado, Former English Colony, Yaorozu, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, McMasterdonia, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Colfes, Aerilia, Cretox State, Svenskskit, Minich, Aeolist, Great Bights Mum, The Tampa Bay Rays, Kragsgale, Bankowiata, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Yokciq Empire, Frances Francis the First of France, Empy, Ellbonnia, Barabolia, Loutsland, Dreadton, Sundred, Wilkshire, Xentherida, Ethnon, Star Kingdom, Sachi, and 85 others.Pallaith, Runeda, Valentine Z, Shadowrik, Francois Isidore, Dar es Saalam, Imperial Pieserged, Maott, Ravendi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sikol, New Lakemba, Illusia and Neverendia, Madjack, Interdimensional Zone, North Bratislava, Wineclaw, Figyjharli, Nodnarb, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Wapistan, The Republic of Free Peoples, Dangine, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Lol2639, Solcius, Travislavania, Sil Dorsett, The Pantheons, Chips and Guac, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, Viviser, Xagill, Blyskalia, Tyirza, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Shahrukh, BTProductions, Svenskan, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, Nyock, Pasargad, Nova Arcania, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, Draconian Progression, Climeria, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Religioncord, Kazoo Basin, Liberum Hibernia, Defense For The World Assembly, Centrialand, Tsandonown, The Calabash Protectorate, Planes, Seanat, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Gondwanaia, Merconitonitopia, Card Kingdom, Boston Castle, Kastonvia, The Mazur Empire, Joodey, Andanavia, Sopernia, Ariele, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, Lionia, Sahriastan, and Que Lukustinardon.