The Balkan Paradise of Bumblegaria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Queen Bee with an even hand, and renowned for its feral children, parental licensing program, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 3.84 billion Bumblegarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bumdon. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Bumblegarian economy, worth 411 trillion Staffinkies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 107,103 Staffinkies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gossip magazines have pictures of Queen Bee sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, and brave curators do battle with disorganised government libraries. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bumblegaria's national animal is the Bumblebee, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is unimportant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bumblegaria was endorsed by The Republic of The Kies.
- : Bumblegaria was endorsed by The Republic of Bizzie.
- : Bumblegaria was endorsed by The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani.
- : Following new legislation in Bumblegaria, brave curators do battle with disorganised government libraries.
- : Following new legislation in Bumblegaria, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Following new legislation in Bumblegaria, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Following new legislation in Bumblegaria, gossip magazines have pictures of Queen Bee sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Bumblegaria, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days.
- : Following new legislation in Bumblegaria, in a baffling press conference Queen Bee proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in Bumblegaria, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
Endorsements Received: 171 » Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Erinor, The Filippinas, Volaworand, Aurcania, Wehraboos, Zaelith, Dasko, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, New Briantown, Sedunn, Xandev, Amerion, Jehenna, Tsvetania, Direwolf1, Mapico, Curlyhoward, Yeldarbsland, Darakin, The naked people, Bear Connors Paradiso, Ancient Slobovia, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Auphelia, Bleakfoot, Noveos, The Solar System Scope, The United Expanse, Theorin, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Techganet, Kandorith, Drystar, North Kanuckistan, Poopisiya, Antarctic Empires, Seliyan progressive Islands, Ebonhand, Centristvill, and 121 others.Kringalia, Holy Free, West Pastafaria, Blaash, Soem, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Changolandia, Rebel-topia, Sthalrim, Ralphburg, Sanden, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Compli, Shefino, Markla, The Worst army of, Fasire, Laamiva, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, St Oaks, Nowa Europa, Andinla, Stoniamera, Sandaoguo, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Midand, Concrete Slab, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Belschaft, North Catimestistrianes, Springhollow, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Tepertopia, Abarri, House Ahsanul, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Doraya, Seythennia, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Utondara, Yellunstryer, Berlana, Western Fardelshufflestein, Los Rodeos, Xergiokia, The Imperial Frost Federation, Manuck, Wakandan Tribes, Roterdamia, Blondiesland, Kingpins, Blaufrankisch, Treir, The White Isles, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Lionstrapower, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Doge Land, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Levistian, Yeses, Scu Greinne, The Imperial Of Notsep, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sapientiano, WI SD EA D, Greater Scottdascoda, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, Noimosini, Ceutalia, Fission, The United Australian States, Populaa, Freavia, Ipugao, Alambar, Kaoia, St Scurry and Jelly, JavaSiege, Carrelie, Wanoria, Rhetiaa, Ragabania, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Merevane, Eastern Mekong, Independent State of Arstotzka, Green Sofia, Tackastan, New Sanet, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Bohenia, Esfalsa, Shadow Void, Drew Durrnil, Vicken, Nyxonia, Kiani, Bizzie, and The Kies.