|Leader||Margrave Primus Tobias Pevensie|
The Grand Duchy of Caer Krasinet is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Margrave Primus Tobias Pevensie with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 965 million Caer Krasinetians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aramanth. The average income tax rate is 88.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Caer Krasinetian economy, worth 102 trillion gelts a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,344 gelts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, politicians preface their speeches with a declaration that any resemblance to speeches given by individuals living or dead is purely coincidental, and interest in globalism never flags. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caer Krasinet's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caer Krasinet was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Caer Krasinet, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Caer Krasinet, politicians preface their speeches with a declaration that any resemblance to speeches given by individuals living or dead is purely coincidental.
- : Following new legislation in Caer Krasinet, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Following new legislation in Caer Krasinet, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls.
- : Following new legislation in Caer Krasinet, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
- : Caer Krasinet endorsed The Absolute Units of Potion Seller.
- : Caer Krasinet endorsed The Republic of Samogitija.
- : Caer Krasinet endorsed The Community of Des Nak Neers.
- : Caer Krasinet's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
Endorsements Received: 98 » Saciu, Erinor, Quiescent, Wehraboos, Akindom, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, Jehenna, Xandev, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Land Without Shrimp, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Dasko, Academy of Umbrellas, Aumeltopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, The Filippinas, The Solar System Scope, Tsvetania, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Churumduul, USNE2018, Ostanasia, State of Iowa, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Stoniamera, Abarri, Milvands, German Hapsburg, North Erfton, Staubsaugen, Amerion, Auphelia, Crystal Creation, Novagentum, Kringalia, Wild Space, Great Africans, Qawe, Negoshi, Rabbitz, Spearos, Lakalvesoman, Phanama, Chew Zim, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, and 48 others.Hanguk-Nippon, Wyatonians, Upper Tyrconnel, PenguinPies, Ita Puba, Aurcania, Pays de Loire, Rebel-topia, World United, Bear Connors Paradiso, Grianal, United Federated States of Omega, Westoc Kinness, Yellunstryer, Fuso and Chunggu, North Prarie, Zaelith, Ariankido, Vincent Field, Srevana, Jennaterra, Ketathinamiri Islands, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, New Briantown, Higash, Sedunn, Omiri, Concrete Slab, Sodor and Mann, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Kopashu, West Carlisten, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Yeldarbsland, Potion Seller, Samogitija, and Des Nak Neers.