|Capital||Fasci e delle Corporazioni|
The Conducător of Caezar is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Gianfranco Fiore with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, infamous sell-swords, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 9.662 billion Caezarians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fasci e delle Corporazioni. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Caezarian economy, worth a remarkable 4,130 trillion Forzas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 427,531 Forzas, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,329,142 per year while the poor average 40,271, a ratio of 57.8 to 1.
Burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place, Caezar is suspiciously populated compared to its neighbors, and a chain of pubs that cater solely to children has recently been unveiled. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Caezar's national animal is the commie, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caezar was endorsed by The Allied States of Mid-Atlantic Union.
- : Caezar endorsed The Allied States of Mid-Atlantic Union.
- : Caezar endorsed The First Supreme Holy Reich of Lossaknach.
- : Caezar endorsed The Planet of ZanZlan.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, a chain of pubs that cater solely to children has recently been unveiled.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, Caezar is suspiciously populated compared to its neighbors.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place.
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients.
- : Caezar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Caezar, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Amaan land, Paleocacher, Iandrul, Creeperopolis, Dykurst, Poteque, New Andrabia, Kanjuura, Oculis Omnium, Sherman Mannor, Lo Santano, Washingtonian Republic, Aeternitatia, East Yourtanad, Krovakia, LDS Church, and Mid-Atlantic Union.